If you’re interested in opening a Pita Pit franchise but are hesitant because you lack restaurant experience, relax. What matters most is that you care and are willing to work hard. Thanks to all the support that Pita Pit offers franchisees, prior food-service experience isn’t necessary. All franchisees are trained to efficiently own and operate a Pita Pit restaurant so they’re confident they can run a successful restaurant by the time their doors open. We’ll consider you if you are dedicated to working hard and are willing to follow our proven-successful operating system. Before you open a Pita Pit store, we do everything we can to ensure your success, starting with offering you the benefit of a world-class franchisee training program.
Good News: Pita Pit is expanding across the UK!
Initial Inquiry, application and approval
- Candidate contacts Pita Pit by email, carrier pigeon or other means
- Candidate contacted by Franchise Development Specialist
- Pita Pit Franchisee Information Pack sent to Candidate
- Initial Interview Questions Asked
- Candidate submits Franchising Application
- Candidate invited to an in-person meeting at a Pita Pit location
- If approved, candidate signs deposit agreement and remits deposit
- Candidate presented with Franchise Agreement or Multi-Unit Agreement
- Candidate begins looking at potential locations
- If approved, candidate sends in franchise fee & signs franchise agreement – Pita Pit Franchise is AWARDED!
Finding a Great Location
- Pita Pit will assist you throughout the entire process from site selection to a signed lease. All leases are signed by the franchisee.
- All proposed locations are visited in person by experienced corporate staff before final site approval is granted.
Construction & Training Phase
- Once a lease is signed, Pita Pit and its agents will coordinate the fit out process with you, assisting you and your general contractor from initial drawings to final inspection.
- Franchisee attends franchise training course
- Construction is completed, local permits are granted.
- Franchisee and their team undergoes on-site training at newly constructed location. Final days include “soft opening” live training for team.
Pita Pit staff remain on site during and immediately following the “Grand Opening” of your new store to ensure smooth operations and exceptional customer service.
The training and coaching never ends as your dedicated Pita Pit UK coach will be right there with you – especially during that crucial early period as you build your business and your team (and you!) are developing your expertise.
As a guideline, the expected range for store sizes between 800 and 1200 square feet is between £190,000 and £290,000, including initial franchise fee and working capital. The capital investment required to set up a Pita Pit varies by location, landlord design criteria and contractor pricing in each area. Leasehold improvements may vary considerably depending on the previous state of the premises. The full range of cost estimates, as well as financing options, will be reviewed with you in detail by a development specialist during the new franchisee approval process. There is no guarantee that your costs will fall within this range.